Friend lists are a powerful tool when it comes to Facebook. Are you sick and tired of searching specific users among the 458 friends you have, especially when you do not even recall their names? Well, Facebook is here to make your life easier creating friend lists. Now you can group your contacts according to their likes and dislikes. For example, you can create a ‘School’ list, a ‘Family’ list or a ‘Colleagues’ list; every time you want to send an email to your school friends, family or fellow colleagues, you can send the emails directly to the according list without needing to search each friend individually. Here is the easy way to do it:
1. Log into your Facebook account. If you do not have one already, register for a free one on the official www.facebook.com web page.
2. Then, click on the ‘Friends’ tab found in the left application list. In this page you will be able to find friends using the Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL and MSN address book, browse among the various friend suggestions and most important, create your friend lists! To do so, follow the ‘Create a list’ link found on the top center of the page.
3. A new window will pop-up prompting you to enter a name for your list. You can group your friends under any topic you want to help you categorize them in the best way.
4. After entering the name, now it is time to choose which friends will be on the list! Mark their photos or type their name and when it shows up, just click on it. You can add as many contacts as you want on each list.
5. When you finish editing your list, hit the ‘Create List’ button on the bottom of the page. Congratulations! Your first friend list has been successfully created!
6. Of course, you can easily go back any time and modify your list by adding or removing friends. To do so, click on the ‘All Connections’ box found under the ‘Account’ tab on the right top screen. All of your friends will be displayed and just beside their names, you will get the option to add them in a list. Highlight a contact and add them to any list you want!
Friend lists are an extremely easy and effective tool to use. It will definitely save you from trouble and hours of searching particular contacts! Create your lists and enjoy a new path to Facebook communication!